My MEMES' BLOG

Cats on Tuesday, My World Tuesday, Ruby Tuesday, Watery Wednesday, Window Views and doors too, This Way - Thurs Way, Skywatch Friday, Look at the Sky Friday, Weekend Memoirs, Weekend Reflections, Scenic Sunday, Shadow Shot Sunday, Straight out of the Camera (Sunday) ...Photos other than those with special mentions are my own Copyright.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Auburn and The Rocks

My Scenic Sunday #6

Scenic Sunday

A bit of a city view this time. What about giving other Scenic Sunday sites a visit and leaving a line of your appreciative comment?


Chiswick Road, Auburn, where the Scenic Sunday Wedding was held. That's my girl waving to the Newlyweds in the Hummer for their own exclusive Wedding Tour.


I think this place is part of The Rocks. I'm not really sure. This street faces the Harbour where the Opera House is visible from this point of view.

Both pictures are compliments from a church family friend.

Enjoy this Scenic Sunday!

Cheers!