My MEMES' BLOG

Cats on Tuesday, My World Tuesday, Ruby Tuesday, Watery Wednesday, Window Views and doors too, This Way - Thurs Way, Skywatch Friday, Look at the Sky Friday, Weekend Memoirs, Weekend Reflections, Scenic Sunday, Shadow Shot Sunday, Straight out of the Camera (Sunday) ...Photos other than those with special mentions are my own Copyright.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The World of a Beautiful Wedding


My World #6


There's always something new in MY WORLD view.
Please see them. It's just one mouse click away. My World is hosted by: Klaus- Sandy-Ivar-Wren-Fish Guy and Louise


"It's simple, beautiful and elegant", says Ayoma. She is my daughter's best friend Shenalie's mother. My daughter regarded Shenalie's parents as her second parents.

A partial story here. As promised. Enjoy.

The Newlywed


Nikki: Bridal Hair Work


Sarah: Make-Up Lady at work


Bridal Dressed Up


The Bride is coming down.


Mother's Corsage


Blissful Bouquet from Mother-in-Law


The Girls and I


The Bride and her Flower Girl/Ring Bearer


The Hummer


It's My Day!


Farewell to my Youth and my Single Bliss Life


With Emma in The Hummer, the Ring Bearer


The Groom


The Groom and Marriage Celebrant


The Vow


The Bands That Tie them in a Circle


It's Sealed


Now, I can't get away from you


Thee, We Witness


The Dove, Symbol of Love and Peace


The Wedded Bliss in Auburn Botanical (Japanese) Garden


With all my love and blessing