My MEMES' BLOG

Cats on Tuesday, My World Tuesday, Ruby Tuesday, Watery Wednesday, Window Views and doors too, This Way - Thurs Way, Skywatch Friday, Look at the Sky Friday, Weekend Memoirs, Weekend Reflections, Scenic Sunday, Shadow Shot Sunday, Straight out of the Camera (Sunday) ...Photos other than those with special mentions are my own Copyright.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Floral Offerings for Today's Flowers #3



Today's Flowers is on offer as florally created by Luis Santilli Jr. It's time to visit Today's Flowers and smell those sweet scented delights. TF Team on Board:Santilli - Denise - Pupo - Valkyrien









Flowers for our delight
The apertures of beauty and sight


I fancy using my Sony Ericsson Mobile Phone Camera with these shots. It's very sensitive at the slightest move of my hands. A steady pulse is all that it requires to keep the pictures clear. It is as good as any camera if handled with care.