My MEMES' BLOG

Cats on Tuesday, My World Tuesday, Ruby Tuesday, Watery Wednesday, Window Views and doors too, This Way - Thurs Way, Skywatch Friday, Look at the Sky Friday, Weekend Memoirs, Weekend Reflections, Scenic Sunday, Shadow Shot Sunday, Straight out of the Camera (Sunday) ...Photos other than those with special mentions are my own Copyright.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Morning, Noon and Night Time


Skywatch Friday #7
From Dot to Tom over to Host Klaus with Sandy, Ivar, Wren, Fishing Guy and ...Louise. SkyWatch Friday continues to create a huge sensational Phenomenon in the Meme World. Please keep Skywatching every Friday....the Sky is just above you. Look UP!

Nucleus of the Universe

Grey Matters

15 degrees to Noonday

Meteoric speck on a dark night

I love my Eric very much. Incase you haven't met him yet, he is my cute smooth silver metallic flat skinned mobile camera (Sony Ericsson). I am giving him due credit for doing a job well-done with all the pictures above. Since my new Pentax digital broke in just less than a month, I think, my Eric is now my indispensable partner in my photographic pursuit. Just a little bit of patience, I am saving up for a very good brand of camera. Then I can get better pictures. At the moment, I have no complain. Cheers!