My MEMES' BLOG

Cats on Tuesday, My World Tuesday, Ruby Tuesday, Watery Wednesday, Window Views and doors too, This Way - Thurs Way, Skywatch Friday, Look at the Sky Friday, Weekend Memoirs, Weekend Reflections, Scenic Sunday, Shadow Shot Sunday, Straight out of the Camera (Sunday) ...Photos other than those with special mentions are my own Copyright.

Friday, June 19, 2009

Summery Spring and Autumnal Wintry Blues

My love affair with the sky and Eric make my Skywatch Friday possible. Today, I spent time watching the sky right in my own backyard. I was actually meaning to take photos of the noisy birds nestling on the colourful foliage of the trees and then, and then, the naughty things flew away. They were in hiding in that green thicket outside the wall behind our compound. How disappointed I was! They're very lucky my cats are very good that they're allowed to do as they like. Ah well, just enjoy my home view!

Skywatch Friday #8

From Dot to Tom over to Host Klaus with Sandy, Ivar, Wren, Fishing Guy and ...Louise. SkyWatch Friday continues to create a huge sensational Phenomenon in the Meme World. Please keep Skywatching every Friday....the Sky is just above you. Look UP!