My MEMES' BLOG

Cats on Tuesday, My World Tuesday, Ruby Tuesday, Watery Wednesday, Window Views and doors too, This Way - Thurs Way, Skywatch Friday, Look at the Sky Friday, Weekend Memoirs, Weekend Reflections, Scenic Sunday, Shadow Shot Sunday, Straight out of the Camera (Sunday) ...Photos other than those with special mentions are my own Copyright.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Most Welcome and Unique Guests

My World #5


There's always something new in MY WORLD view.
Please see them. It's just one mouse click away. My World is hosted by: Klaus- Sandy-Ivar-Wren-Fish Guy and Louise

********************************************************************************

This is the world I currently live. Imagine what music wakes me up in the morning. No need of alarm clock. Just see them.

For that unusual dog creeping above:

Blue-tongue lizard have a long body, large head and short legs and toes. The tail is shorter than the body and generally tapers evenly to a point. Male blue-tongues have a proportionally larger head and stockier body than females but females grow slightly bigger than males.