My MEMES' BLOG

Cats on Tuesday, My World Tuesday, Ruby Tuesday, Watery Wednesday, Window Views and doors too, This Way - Thurs Way, Skywatch Friday, Look at the Sky Friday, Weekend Memoirs, Weekend Reflections, Scenic Sunday, Shadow Shot Sunday, Straight out of the Camera (Sunday) ...Photos other than those with special mentions are my own Copyright.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sail Away at the Circular Quay


Watery Wednesday #9

Let's sail away this Watery Wednesday in Sydney's Circular Quay. Let's Do It! Give this a click WATERY WEDNESDAY. Great concept of 2Sweetandsaxy.


Just pictures in review. These were obviously antiquated having been taken in 2005 one sultry Autumn Day down under in November. It was my free day. I grabbed my little girl and her best friend Shenali to come with me. I took them to a harbourside restaurant and gave them a Shout. Not that I yelled at them, I mean a blow out. I did not blow them out either. Meaning, I paid for their menu fare.

Cheers!