My MEMES' BLOG

Cats on Tuesday, My World Tuesday, Ruby Tuesday, Watery Wednesday, Window Views and doors too, This Way - Thurs Way, Skywatch Friday, Look at the Sky Friday, Weekend Memoirs, Weekend Reflections, Scenic Sunday, Shadow Shot Sunday, Straight out of the Camera (Sunday) ...Photos other than those with special mentions are my own Copyright.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Scenic Sunday in Cockington Green Gardens Canberra

My Scenic Sunday #8

Scenic Sunday

A view within. What about giving other Scenic Sunday sites a visit and leaving a line of your appreciative comment?


Welcome to Cockington Green Gardens in Canberra, the Capital City of Australia!



11 Gold Creek Rd
Nicholls ACT 2913, Australia






A very impressive place to be and to see. Just click the link of the garden and it will take you to the most elaborate website where it says a lot about the place without me having to repeat their words.

I'd been to Canberra a few times, but the last visit was the ultimate when my friend Lucy took me there. I was still lucky my Canon minidigicam was still at work.

Yes, Denise, this miniature village was designed after a certain Devonshire County in England.

Enjoy!

Cheers!