My MEMES' BLOG

Cats on Tuesday, My World Tuesday, Ruby Tuesday, Watery Wednesday, Window Views and doors too, This Way - Thurs Way, Skywatch Friday, Look at the Sky Friday, Weekend Memoirs, Weekend Reflections, Scenic Sunday, Shadow Shot Sunday, Straight out of the Camera (Sunday) ...Photos other than those with special mentions are my own Copyright.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Contrasting Chooky Weekend Memoirs in Canberra


My Fifth Entry to

Our Weekend Memoirs

Created by Ebie and Company.
Please click the picture above and join us in our fun.





Yeah, please meet Kangaroo and Emu, Australian Federal Coat of Arms guarding at Cockington Green Gardens.



Now, what are these? You bet, they call them here, Chooks! Not sure if they have laid golden eggs yet. But I loved feeding them greens fresh from the backyard garden while my hosts were still snoring in bed. I was kind of 'early to bed, early to rise' that's why.

Cheers!