My MEMES' BLOG

Cats on Tuesday, My World Tuesday, Ruby Tuesday, Watery Wednesday, Window Views and doors too, This Way - Thurs Way, Skywatch Friday, Look at the Sky Friday, Weekend Memoirs, Weekend Reflections, Scenic Sunday, Shadow Shot Sunday, Straight out of the Camera (Sunday) ...Photos other than those with special mentions are my own Copyright.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Mellow Yellow Monday #2 Guest for a DAY

MellowYellowMondayBadge
Please give this pretty yellow butterfly a tickle of your mouse.
It will take to the Yellowland across the globe. Mellow Yellow
Monday is created by Drowsey Monkey of Ontario, Canada
.


"No man is an island". But this gorgeous Yellow Bird, obviously of a
parrot specie, didn't seem to mind his solitary existence.

I took him using my zoomless digicam about five meters away
because I didn't want to stir him out of the branch. Holding
my breath, I could only sigh with relief after I managed to take this
photo in haste fearing the poor thing would fly away.

Australia has millions of bird species and this was the first time I
saw this bird in the village, so I'll leave you guessing. I did try to
google search...ahhhh