My MEMES' BLOG

Cats on Tuesday, My World Tuesday, Ruby Tuesday, Watery Wednesday, Window Views and doors too, This Way - Thurs Way, Skywatch Friday, Look at the Sky Friday, Weekend Memoirs, Weekend Reflections, Scenic Sunday, Shadow Shot Sunday, Straight out of the Camera (Sunday) ...Photos other than those with special mentions are my own Copyright.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My World #3 Life in the Bush Part 3

Garden Contours and Landscape

Pictures below were taken from the Garden Landscape of "Jardin" estate, painstakingly developed over the years by the owners. Their beautiful place is the product of hard work and labour of love.

The Golden Pond

The Fountain of Pansies

Stream of Daisies

Oh I just call them Berry Blooms

Blooming Dahlias

Outdoor Post

This is the third of the fourth series of My World. Please tell us yours. Do visit other WORLDs for more interesting viewing.