My MEMES' BLOG

Cats on Tuesday, My World Tuesday, Ruby Tuesday, Watery Wednesday, Window Views and doors too, This Way - Thurs Way, Skywatch Friday, Look at the Sky Friday, Weekend Memoirs, Weekend Reflections, Scenic Sunday, Shadow Shot Sunday, Straight out of the Camera (Sunday) ...Photos other than those with special mentions are my own Copyright.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Coming, Going by the Sea with Somewhere in Between


Watery Wednesday#4

Some splashes can be found somewhere. Search them in the high seas or in the lowlands of the world. It's Watery Wednesday today! Great concept of 2sweetnsaxy of Eyes Mind Heart.

My own human Ibis wading on her own.

Just the two of us in our territorial bliss.

It was early in the morning, my girl and I slipped out of the holiday apartment. We decided to go for a walk. It was calm and comfortably cool. She waded herself to test the temperature of the water if it was fit for swimming. It was perfect being in the middle of Spring. She didn't know my cam was following her.Too late to protest though. She might just as well enjoy the view. Do you? The Entrance is located in Central West Coast of New South Wales.

Post Script: See this real Watery Wednesday from down under. This happens in the State of Queensland, northern border of New South Wales.