My MEMES' BLOG

Cats on Tuesday, My World Tuesday, Ruby Tuesday, Watery Wednesday, Window Views and doors too, This Way - Thurs Way, Skywatch Friday, Look at the Sky Friday, Weekend Memoirs, Weekend Reflections, Scenic Sunday, Shadow Shot Sunday, Straight out of the Camera (Sunday) ...Photos other than those with special mentions are my own Copyright.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Scenic Sunday #3 Secret of the Kingdom

Scenic Sunday


Two years ago, when I was working in Whale Beach, I would trespass this particular private look out to espy the nicest view of the cove I had have never imagined was there.







Next time I went there, I made sure that I took the little cam 'pal' of mine so I could snap some photos of this treasured kingdom.








I was pretty lucky no one tapped my back with a gun and yelled, "get out of here!"

Wait! There's more in Scenic Sunday around the globe!






Whale Beach

The origin of the name Whale Beach is unknown, although it is presumed to be associated either with the shape of the northern headland, or a beaching of a whale. Whale Beach faces east to the ocean, with Palm Beach to the north and Avalon to the south. From the 1950s, the area became a residential suburb.

Question: Anyone knows if Google is running a Promotional Lottery Competition using our computer generated EMAIL ADDRESS? Or is this just one of the Spammers Ploy? Anyone can answer, Please? In this world of global economic crash, who would give away money for nothing?