My MEMES' BLOG

Cats on Tuesday, My World Tuesday, Ruby Tuesday, Watery Wednesday, Window Views and doors too, This Way - Thurs Way, Skywatch Friday, Look at the Sky Friday, Weekend Memoirs, Weekend Reflections, Scenic Sunday, Shadow Shot Sunday, Straight out of the Camera (Sunday) ...Photos other than those with special mentions are my own Copyright.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

A Weekend Note with Sadness and Happiness


Our Weekend Memoirs

Created by Ebie and Company.
Please click the picture above and join us in our fun.


I was in Canberra last Friday along with my family and church friends to send off our beloved former Church Minister to his final resting place. He is now asleep waiting for the Resurrection of hope for eternal life when Judgment Day will come. There will be no more sorrow and all tears will be wiped away.

"the day slipped fast ...you helped a single person of the many that you passed; You closed your eyes in slumber, Our Creator quietly said; "You have earned one more tomorrow by what you have done today"?!an excerpt from the poem Its Day's End ~By John Hall
What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pike
For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.~1 Timothy 6:7~

I look at life as a gift of God. Now that he wants it back
I have no right to complain.~Joyce Cary
With old friends. We finally met after 11 years!
My family and I with Trish, the sweetest, kind, loving and caring person we ever met along with her late husband.
Cheers!