My MEMES' BLOG

Cats on Tuesday, My World Tuesday, Ruby Tuesday, Watery Wednesday, Window Views and doors too, This Way - Thurs Way, Skywatch Friday, Look at the Sky Friday, Weekend Memoirs, Weekend Reflections, Scenic Sunday, Shadow Shot Sunday, Straight out of the Camera (Sunday) ...Photos other than those with special mentions are my own Copyright.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Maiden Entry to Ruby Tuesday


I'm joining a new Meme: Ruby Tuesday#1

is conceptualized by MARY/THETEACH
see more of Ruby Gems


Linda

In dedication to my little children, who no longer are. I miss their childhood. My nest is empty and void.

Children in Red. First cousins reunion. Taken in Tulau,Germany, 1991

Noemi, Lily, Sarah and Richie
Take a moment to hear today
What your children are trying to say
Listen today whatever you do
Or they won't come back to listen to you
Listen to problems and their needs
Praise their triumps and good deeds
Tell them you love them every night
Read a story, then turn out the light
Don't worry about happened today
Tomorrow is going to be OK.
~Anon~

Cheers!