My MEMES' BLOG

Cats on Tuesday, My World Tuesday, Ruby Tuesday, Watery Wednesday, Window Views and doors too, This Way - Thurs Way, Skywatch Friday, Look at the Sky Friday, Weekend Memoirs, Weekend Reflections, Scenic Sunday, Shadow Shot Sunday, Straight out of the Camera (Sunday) ...Photos other than those with special mentions are my own Copyright.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pooh Bear Lives Here, a Weekend Memoirs


My Number 7 to

Our Weekend Memoirs

Created by Ebie and Company.
Please click the picture above and join us in our fun.




Okay guys, here's one of the places we visited up in Taupo, New Zealand. Very interesting buzzing beesness. I somewhat ended up going home sneezing after that day.

No, we did not buy any honey at all. Too expensive!

Now let the pictures do the talking. I'll just add the conclusion later.












It sure was a profitable weekend memoirs making the most of our restricted time. Gladly, the sun was up after some gloomy and weary days. Perhaps, Mother Sky thought she's tired looking glum opening her eyes to let her teardrops fell from heaven. Enough, she said, "I'm exhausted!" She yelled on us, Sinners here on earth. Amen.

Cheers!