My MEMES' BLOG

Cats on Tuesday, My World Tuesday, Ruby Tuesday, Watery Wednesday, Window Views and doors too, This Way - Thurs Way, Skywatch Friday, Look at the Sky Friday, Weekend Memoirs, Weekend Reflections, Scenic Sunday, Shadow Shot Sunday, Straight out of the Camera (Sunday) ...Photos other than those with special mentions are my own Copyright.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

It's a Small World in My World


My World #12

So, am late! Knock, knock, are you there?

is getting smaller every Tuesday. Thanks to Klaus, Sandy, Ivar, Louise, Wren and the Fishing Guy.


A treat but not a trick from my daughter. Nice to get refreshed with a nice romantic cuppa once in a while out there in an elegant atmosphere within Qeen Victoria Building.


I posted this one time in Scenic Sunday with not much luck of getting visitors, so here I reposted this in review. There's few interesting information link in the aforementioned meme.


Haven't I told you that my world is getting smaller? Look at this guy here! The shop owner imported him from Buckingham Palace to guard QVB.

Please take at peek in My World and join the fun. I know this is late advertisement,nonetheless, it's FREE!

Cheers!