My MEMES' BLOG

Cats on Tuesday, My World Tuesday, Ruby Tuesday, Watery Wednesday, Window Views and doors too, This Way - Thurs Way, Skywatch Friday, Look at the Sky Friday, Weekend Memoirs, Weekend Reflections, Scenic Sunday, Shadow Shot Sunday, Straight out of the Camera (Sunday) ...Photos other than those with special mentions are my own Copyright.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

What a Beautiful Day for Skywatch Friday

Skywatch Friday #16

From Dot to Tom over to Host Klaus with Sandy, Ivar, Wren, Fishing Guy and ...Louise. SkyWatch Friday continues to create a huge sensational Phenomenon in the Meme World. Please keep Skywatching every Friday....the Sky is just above you. Look UP!

The sky is the daily bread of the eyes. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson



The sky, a perfect empty canvas, offers clouds nonetheless. They shift and drift and beg interpretation... such is the nature of art. ~Jeb Dickerson, www.howtomatter.com






We had a beautiful day last Friday week but bit windy. I was seriously washing clothes by hands in my kitchen sink and when I looked up the window I saw these beautiful clouds swiftly rolling by. It was such a compelling view and not one to miss that I grabbed my Eric and ran outside the backyard to chase them.

I even went to the extent of pulling a heavy chair outside so I could stand a little bit higher to catch the sight behind the tree that obstructed the sky view. I also aimed Eric in another angle as I was really fascinated by the shape. The clouds down below looks like an alien spacecraft with ET riding on it. I don't know. Sometimes I have funny optical disillusion. lol. Getting cross-eyed perhaps!

Cheers!