My MEMES' BLOG

Cats on Tuesday, My World Tuesday, Ruby Tuesday, Watery Wednesday, Window Views and doors too, This Way - Thurs Way, Skywatch Friday, Look at the Sky Friday, Weekend Memoirs, Weekend Reflections, Scenic Sunday, Shadow Shot Sunday, Straight out of the Camera (Sunday) ...Photos other than those with special mentions are my own Copyright.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Twisted Freaks in My World


My World #11


There are freaks in MY WORLD and they're twisted. Go and get them right HERE!

Please see them. It's just one mouse click away. My World is hosted by: Klaus- Sandy-Ivar-Wren-Fish Guy and Louise





These freak trees are lining up the avenue towards Taronga Zoo. They caught my fancy one day I was standing across waiting for the bus to the city from work. As I looked at them, "hmmmm, that's something unusual, so I thought". I mean their form. Apparently they were purposely trimmed that way to give more room for branches to spread out so more leaves will grow healthy and true to form, they provide a canopy of shade in the summer to repel the scorching heat. The gardeners who did this unique job must have twisted creative minds.

They are very old trees and it's no question they have been there for 'ears and ears'. Meanwhile, my apology for the quality of the pictures. Just think, they are Monet's paintings. Was it my eyes turned blurry? Or the lens of my mini digicam?

I was feeling freaky with these twisted trees when I took them these pictures.

Cheers!