My MEMES' BLOG

Cats on Tuesday, My World Tuesday, Ruby Tuesday, Watery Wednesday, Window Views and doors too, This Way - Thurs Way, Skywatch Friday, Look at the Sky Friday, Weekend Memoirs, Weekend Reflections, Scenic Sunday, Shadow Shot Sunday, Straight out of the Camera (Sunday) ...Photos other than those with special mentions are my own Copyright.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Sincere Apology

To everyone who left comments in all my Memes. I am sincerely offering my Apology as I have not been in my element in blogging and commenting the past week or so. With so many things on my plate, I have been busy doing things in preparation to my forthcoming trip to New Zealand.

I just want you to know that I am deeply indebted and grateful for all your kindness. I shall return when time warrants in between as the pressure is ON. For now, I have to go for another big day tomorrow and the next day!

I will RETURN!

Hugs to you all.

Cheers!