My MEMES' BLOG

Cats on Tuesday, My World Tuesday, Ruby Tuesday, Watery Wednesday, Window Views and doors too, This Way - Thurs Way, Skywatch Friday, Look at the Sky Friday, Weekend Memoirs, Weekend Reflections, Scenic Sunday, Shadow Shot Sunday, Straight out of the Camera (Sunday) ...Photos other than those with special mentions are my own Copyright.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Railed Window by Mary/theTeach


It's Number 2 For Me

“If a window of opportunity appears, don't pull down the shade.” ~Tom Peters


The window is late in coming. It has been left closed by me. lol. Sorry for waiting. Maryt/theteach has now opened it for me. Maybe you should join the fun like me. Here's more Windows to click. I'll serenade to you. Just light the candle. Guitar please!!!






A typical Australian Federation Home with windows being railed for safety purposes.

“Relying on the government to protect your privacy is like asking a peeping tom to install your window blinds.” ~John Perry Barlow

Cheers!