My MEMES' BLOG

Cats on Tuesday, My World Tuesday, Ruby Tuesday, Watery Wednesday, Window Views and doors too, This Way - Thurs Way, Skywatch Friday, Look at the Sky Friday, Weekend Memoirs, Weekend Reflections, Scenic Sunday, Shadow Shot Sunday, Straight out of the Camera (Sunday) ...Photos other than those with special mentions are my own Copyright.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Blacktown is My World


My World #7


There's always something new in MY WORLD view.
Please see them. It's just one mouse click away. My World is hosted by: Klaus- Sandy-Ivar-Wren-Fish Guy and Louise




Well, I am exploring outside my comfort zone. I hope this will work out fine with you folks.

I took these photos yesterday in Blacktown after the choir practice of the Senior Choir "Simply Voices".

It was very cold as we are now in the middle of Winter. I was opting for the collage and I came up with a slideshow instead.

Enjoy folks!!!