My MEMES' BLOG

Cats on Tuesday, My World Tuesday, Ruby Tuesday, Watery Wednesday, Window Views and doors too, This Way - Thurs Way, Skywatch Friday, Look at the Sky Friday, Weekend Memoirs, Weekend Reflections, Scenic Sunday, Shadow Shot Sunday, Straight out of the Camera (Sunday) ...Photos other than those with special mentions are my own Copyright.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Stormy Face of a Cold Zone


Skywatch Friday #13

Oh oh... take note of my skywatch number above. No am not paranoid about numbers. lol
From Dot to Tom over to Host Klaus with Sandy, Ivar, Wren, Fishing Guy and ...Louise. SkyWatch Friday continues to create a huge sensational Phenomenon in the Meme World. Please keep Skywatching every Friday....the Sky is just above you. Look UP!


Taken on a ground level

Eric was pointed higher to Western direction

Then I aimed towards the North

When you look at the sky on a day like this, there is a tendency that the face of a cold zone can be threatening. On this particular Friday late afternoon, even in the most arid suburb of Sydney, particularly Liverpool, a winter barometric Celsius scale reading is unpredictable.

This day, I took these photos, was atypically extremely cold. I stood alone on this Bus Bay waiting for a bus transport, freezing. I undermined the weather that I did not cloak myself with a proper winter coat. Imagine a ghostly little me standing there with a pallid countenance.

Cheers!