My MEMES' BLOG

Cats on Tuesday, My World Tuesday, Ruby Tuesday, Watery Wednesday, Window Views and doors too, This Way - Thurs Way, Skywatch Friday, Look at the Sky Friday, Weekend Memoirs, Weekend Reflections, Scenic Sunday, Shadow Shot Sunday, Straight out of the Camera (Sunday) ...Photos other than those with special mentions are my own Copyright.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Okay. I'm Trying (Hard)

It's My Number 5 (this time)

Today's Flowers is on offer as florally created by Luis Santilli Jr. It's time to visit Today's Flowers and smell those sweet scented delights. TF Team on Board:Santilli - Denise - Pupo - Valkyrien

A Mosaic View



Sneaking pictures of the church flowers and took them in different angles. Ebie suggested the Mosaic frame. So I did! I discovered that the Photoshop is only available for the USA. So I'll patiently wait for our turn. :)

Will this do? Enjoy, relax and take time to smell the flowers Today!