My MEMES' BLOG

Cats on Tuesday, My World Tuesday, Ruby Tuesday, Watery Wednesday, Window Views and doors too, This Way - Thurs Way, Skywatch Friday, Look at the Sky Friday, Weekend Memoirs, Weekend Reflections, Scenic Sunday, Shadow Shot Sunday, Straight out of the Camera (Sunday) ...Photos other than those with special mentions are my own Copyright.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Dis-Figured Lane


This Way Thurs-Way

Thurs-Way is still coming in some quarters of the world. So I won't deem myself late.

Please give the badge a Tickle and it will take you there. Come and join the FUN. Tell us about your Road. Show some of your Signs. And Lead us to the Pathways of your haven.



City workers do park their cars on the street where I live.


Don't ask. I really don't know what happen. And why this photo became disfigured. I thought, oh well, there's something fun for something odd. Maybe Eric was myopic at the time I touched his button.Wink!

Cheers!