My MEMES' BLOG

Cats on Tuesday, My World Tuesday, Ruby Tuesday, Watery Wednesday, Window Views and doors too, This Way - Thurs Way, Skywatch Friday, Look at the Sky Friday, Weekend Memoirs, Weekend Reflections, Scenic Sunday, Shadow Shot Sunday, Straight out of the Camera (Sunday) ...Photos other than those with special mentions are my own Copyright.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Look of Love

My Second Entry to

Our Weekend Memoirs

as created by Ebie and Company.
Please click the picture above to join us.



Much has been said about the Wedding. I guess, this is one of the most Memorable Weekend Memoirs for us when these two lovebirds exchanged I Do's last month that fell on a Sunday in Auburn Botanical Garden.
The Auburn Botanic and Japanese Gardens consists of nine separate gardens: Japanese hill and lake, sunken rose gardens, woodland theatre and billabong area, Australian rainforest, Australian woodlands, picnic and BBQ area, Bonsai garden, aviary and fauna reserve.



Cheers!