My MEMES' BLOG

Cats on Tuesday, My World Tuesday, Ruby Tuesday, Watery Wednesday, Window Views and doors too, This Way - Thurs Way, Skywatch Friday, Look at the Sky Friday, Weekend Memoirs, Weekend Reflections, Scenic Sunday, Shadow Shot Sunday, Straight out of the Camera (Sunday) ...Photos other than those with special mentions are my own Copyright.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Organic-Inorganic Miscible Compositions - This Way This Thursday #2


This Way Thurs-Way

Thurs-Way is still coming in some quarters of the world. So I won't deem myself late.

Please give the badge a Tickle and it will take you there. Come and join the FUN. Tell us about your Road. Show some of your Signs. And Lead us to the Pathways of your haven.



Yah, that's the Great Western Highway - the sole link between Sydney and the West. The place where this sign is located is called Little Hartley, which is part of the Blue Mountains about hour and a half drive from the city and 30 minutes to Lithgow.

This is the Woodfired Pizza I was talking about in my previous Meme: My World. It was done in You Tube video clip so if you are having trouble downloading then please don't open the link unless you feel the temptation of doing so. Actually it will just appear automatically and it does take sometime to play because I set it to slow play and zoom motion.

It was raining that day, hence, the wet road. It did not deter me from taking pictures here and there with the owner's approval of course. His name is Ron and he is running a photographic competitions that he will post here.

The woodfired pizza is truly scrumptious. It is housed in a roadside cottage where a through door will take you to a metallic art work gallery manned and owned by Ron himself. By the way, the pizza cafe is being run by his wife, Catherine.

Hungry and famish travellers do stop here for their famous pizza and friendly service. The old-fashioned countrytown friendly, quick and efficient service. I'll post more photos in another blog.

No, this is not a commercial plug. Just kind of travelogue out of boredom. I just happened to speak to Ron as I was fascinated by his metallic art work. Very impressive skills he has.