My MEMES' BLOG

Cats on Tuesday, My World Tuesday, Ruby Tuesday, Watery Wednesday, Window Views and doors too, This Way - Thurs Way, Skywatch Friday, Look at the Sky Friday, Weekend Memoirs, Weekend Reflections, Scenic Sunday, Shadow Shot Sunday, Straight out of the Camera (Sunday) ...Photos other than those with special mentions are my own Copyright.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Orchids Show for Today's Flowers #48

It's My Number 4 (so far)



Today's Flowers is on offer as florally created by Luis Santilli Jr. It's time to visit Today's Flowers and smell those sweet scented delights. TF Team on Board:Santilli - Denise - Pupo - Valkyrien









































Hi, You can name them all. I just gather them from the recent Orchids Exhibition ran by Hawkesbury District Orchids Society in Blacktown. I gave donation after they permitted me in taking all these photos. Each of them belong to this family:

The people manning the show were very kind. They allowed me without hesitation, so naturally poor Eric was working very hard! They even invited me to join the club. Trouble is, the place is very far for me. But I did offer them my free service to set up a Website for them Free of Charge! What is blogspot dot com been doing ? Enjoy my show! Cheers!!!