My MEMES' BLOG

Cats on Tuesday, My World Tuesday, Ruby Tuesday, Watery Wednesday, Window Views and doors too, This Way - Thurs Way, Skywatch Friday, Look at the Sky Friday, Weekend Memoirs, Weekend Reflections, Scenic Sunday, Shadow Shot Sunday, Straight out of the Camera (Sunday) ...Photos other than those with special mentions are my own Copyright.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Heavenly Sprinkle

Watery Wednesday #8

Shall we sprinkle some nice comments to other Watery Wednesday's splashes? Let's Do It! Give this a click WATERY WEDNESDAY. Great concept of 2Sweetandsaxy.

Woodford Railway Station


This is an old roadside hotel called The Alex Hotel, parallel to Katoomba Railway Station

In my previous meme My World, I mentioned about the Train Ride from Lithgow to the City and that it was raining through from there until we reached Penrith. I was by the window, so I managed to keep Eric dry from the sky spray. Very cold!