My MEMES' BLOG

Cats on Tuesday, My World Tuesday, Ruby Tuesday, Watery Wednesday, Window Views and doors too, This Way - Thurs Way, Skywatch Friday, Look at the Sky Friday, Weekend Memoirs, Weekend Reflections, Scenic Sunday, Shadow Shot Sunday, Straight out of the Camera (Sunday) ...Photos other than those with special mentions are my own Copyright.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Way Out in The Valley

My World #9

There's always something new in MY WORLD view.
Please see them. It's just one mouse click away. My World is hosted by: Klaus- Sandy-Ivar-Wren-Fish Guy and Louise



Today's MY WORLD is only a small dot in the horizon. It is way out in a small country town of Little Hartley which is over an hour drive from Sydney. This is one rare occasion where I am able to get out of my burrow to see the mountain valley to catch some icy wind of winter.

It was actually drizzling sleets when we arrived there. Thanks to my lovely daughter Lily who asked me to come for a drive with them. We stopped at this Woodfired Pizza Cafe and Art Gallery Shop called Talisman for a late lunch.

Her boyfriend and friends from Orange were there already. While waiting to be served, I stood up with my Eric and took some pictures to the point of talking to the owner.

That story will come in another blog.

I had a nice trip home aboard a countrylink train. It was raining all the way through until we reached Penrith. Then, then, I thought I would create a video to break away from the mold. Enjoy!

Cheers!