My MEMES' BLOG

Cats on Tuesday, My World Tuesday, Ruby Tuesday, Watery Wednesday, Window Views and doors too, This Way - Thurs Way, Skywatch Friday, Look at the Sky Friday, Weekend Memoirs, Weekend Reflections, Scenic Sunday, Shadow Shot Sunday, Straight out of the Camera (Sunday) ...Photos other than those with special mentions are my own Copyright.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Day Before ....the wedding

Skywatch Friday #11
From Dot to Tom over to Host Klaus with Sandy, Ivar, Wren, Fishing Guy and ...Louise. SkyWatch Friday continues to create a huge sensational Phenomenon in the Meme World. Please keep Skywatching every Friday....the Sky is just above you. Look UP!


First, My Window Impediment

A bonus: Window invader, unusual visitor of all things made under the sun. Her name is Sunny. Sadly, she is no longer with me.

Then My Skywatch Habit

A Morning Before

Indigo Sky

Blueing My Day. Thanks Louise.


Morning After

Story So Far


It was a quiet Sabbath morning, the soon Mother-of-the-Bride had to get up early. All things were packed though for a beautiful long week-end to spend with a daughter, the bride-to-be.

As usual, my ritual is to embrace light from my kitchen window where the sink is facing the north-eastern sky partly covered by a high brick wall at the back and the skyview partly impeded by few bare trees.

I took these pictures under the obliging obedience from Eric in sequence of time of the day. You will work it out yourself when they were taken.

Happy SWF to all! Gee, how time flies!