My MEMES' BLOG

Cats on Tuesday, My World Tuesday, Ruby Tuesday, Watery Wednesday, Window Views and doors too, This Way - Thurs Way, Skywatch Friday, Look at the Sky Friday, Weekend Memoirs, Weekend Reflections, Scenic Sunday, Shadow Shot Sunday, Straight out of the Camera (Sunday) ...Photos other than those with special mentions are my own Copyright.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Which Way Now? No. 1


My Number 1 Entry to
This Way Thurs-Way
is a new feeder Way to the Meme world in blogsville hosted today by:
Pacey

Please click the picture above to visit the main link so we can all keep going. Watch out for the hole!

"Now, I am really lost. I am confused why they are going the other way when the bread are just here? Not sure if they need my help or are they scared of my long crooked beak? What you reckon Mate?", that strange bird groans.

My next door neighbour scattered these pieces of bread in her front yard. I quickly took Eric and fortunately, the picture came out not too bad at all!