My MEMES' BLOG

Cats on Tuesday, My World Tuesday, Ruby Tuesday, Watery Wednesday, Window Views and doors too, This Way - Thurs Way, Skywatch Friday, Look at the Sky Friday, Weekend Memoirs, Weekend Reflections, Scenic Sunday, Shadow Shot Sunday, Straight out of the Camera (Sunday) ...Photos other than those with special mentions are my own Copyright.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Floral Slide for Today's Flowers

It's My Number 6 (this time)



Today's Flowers is on offer as florally created by Luis Santilli Jr. It's time to visit Today's Flowers and smell those sweet scented delights. TF Team on Board:Santilli - Denise - Pupo - Valkyrien



Sliding my collection of Flowers from my garden and other sources







Flowers Number 1, 2, 6 and 7 were from my own garden.
Flowers Number 3, 4 and 9 were from our little village garden.
Number 5 is Bougainvillea (I call Tangerine) taken when per chance I passed by a fence while walking somewhere in Whale Beach.
Number 8 is a simple composite of Bird of Paradise taken from the street where I live.
Number 10 is a single petalled pink Hibiscus taken in Mosman.
That goes to show, am almost everywhere around Sydney. :)


Cheers!